GB-Colchester: Audio Description for Colchester Castle
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Colchester: Audio Description for Colchester Castle
1. Title: GB-Colchester: Audio Description for Colchester Castle
2. Awarding Authority:
Colchester Borough Council
Rowan House, 33 Sheepen Road, Colchester, CO3 3WG, United Kingdom
Tel. 01376 551414, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.colchester.gov.uk
Attn: Matt Howe
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Audio-visual equipment. Tourist information services. Expressions of interest are requested from suitably qualified and experienced contractors for the delivery of an audio described tour of the museum displays and other interpretation in Colchester Castle. The project is valued at £20,000 as part of the project to redevelop Colchester Castle, which is supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund and the European Regional Development Fund.
The audio description will include the delivery of the following:
• Audio descriptive tour of Colchester Castle, including the displays, the building and wayfinding information
• Uploading the tour onto existing RSF PortaDAP XPerience wands
• Two training sessions in audio description for museum staff and volunteers
5. CPV Codes:
32321200 - Audio-visual equipment.
63513000 - Tourist information services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH3 - Essex
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Essex,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CMYS-TH-0005
9. Awarded to:
ATS Heritage Ltd
1 South Lane, Clanfield, Waterlooville, PO8 0RB, United Kingdom
Attn: Spencer Clark
Value Cost: 13,990
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 29/04/2014
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender.
Expressions of Interest must be submitted by 17:00hrs on 11th April 2014, with completed quotations submitted by noon on 15th April 2014.
To view this notice, please click here:
Period of Work Start date: 01/05/2014
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2014
Award Criteria: Most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated in the tender documents