GB-Colchester: Replacement Glazing at Leisure World Colchester
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Colchester: Replacement Glazing at Leisure World Colchester
1. Title: GB-Colchester: Replacement Glazing at Leisure World Colchester
2. Awarding Authority:
Colchester Borough Council
Rowan House, 33 Sheepen Road, Colchester, CO3 3WG, United Kingdom
Tel. 01206 508812, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Angela Compton
3. Contract Type: Works
4. Description: Glazing work. Windows, doors and related items. Installation of doors and windows and related components. Replacement of failed double glazed units and minor sundry repairs. Comprising of :
Replacement of 23 no failed double glazed units to glazed link corridor; Replacement of 3 no failed double glazed units to fully glazed doors; Replacement of 2 no failed double glazed units and 3 no handles to flume tower
5. CPV Codes:
45441000 - Glazing work.
44221000 - Windows, doors and related items.
45421100 - Installation of doors and windows and related components.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH3 - Essex
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Essex,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CRS-ML-0002
9. Awarded to:
Alliance Facilities Ltd
Value Cost: 9,813
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 09/04/2014
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender. The Specification and Quotation form will be sent after the closing date for expressing an interest.
To view this notice, please click here: