GB-Chelmsford: Polling Equipment
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Chelmsford: Polling Equipment
1. Title: GB-Chelmsford: Polling Equipment
2. Awarding Authority:
Chelmsford City Council
Civic Centre, Duke Street, Chelmsford, CM1 1JE, United Kingdom
Tel. 01245 606485, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Chris Lay
3. Contract Type: Services
4. Description: Hire of goods-transport vehicles with driver. To deliver at least 24 hours before a major election equipment to approximately 74 premises in Chelmsford used as polling stations; and to collect that equipment and return it to the Council’s storage warehouse within four working days after the election. The contract will last three years from the European Parliament election on 22 May 2014 to the County Council election in 2017.
5. CPV Codes:
60180000 - Hire of goods-transport vehicles with driver.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH3 - Essex
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Essex,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CL/PE/2014
9. Awarded to:
Anglia Courier Express
The Old Shoot Room, Little Braxted Hall, Witham Road, Little Braxted, CM8 3EU, United Kingdom
Email: chelmsford@anglia couriers.co.uk, URL: www.chelmsford.gov.uk
Contact: Carey Thurgood
Value Cost: 13,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 07/03/2014
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: This is a single stage quotation procedure. Companies with suitable previous experience wishing to quote for this contract should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to receive necessary documentation. The deadline for expressions of interest is 16:00 on Friday 7 February and all quotations must be posted using the address label provided or e-mailed to be received by noon on Friday 14 February.
The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender.
To view this notice, please click here: