GB-Colchester: Site Clearance Garrison Gym
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Colchester: Site Clearance Garrison Gym
1. Title: GB-Colchester: Site Clearance Garrison Gym
2. Awarding Authority:
Colchester Borough Council
Rowan House, 33 Sheepen Road, Colchester, CO3 3WG, United Kingdom
Tel. 01206 508812, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.colchester.gov.uk
Attn: Angela Compton
3. Contract Type: Works
4. Description: Site-clearance work. Asbestos-removal work. Waste disposal site construction work. Fencing, railing and safety equipment installation work. Mechanical and electrical engineering services. Expressions of interest are invited from suitably qualified and experienced contractors who wish to tender for the site clearance of contaminated waste from a former Gym following substantial fire damage and supply and install new timber hoarding to the area known as The Former Garrison Gym, South Circular Road Colchester on behalf of Colchester Borough Council.
• Removal of damaged high level building materials
• Making safe and removal of Mechanical and Electrical plant and equipment
• Removing contaminated waste including asbestos containing materials
• Supply and install new timber hoarding to the site
5. CPV Codes:
45111213 - Site-clearance work.
45262660 - Asbestos-removal work.
45222110 - Waste disposal site construction work.
45340000 - Fencing, railing and safety equipment installation work.
71334000 - Mechanical and electrical engineering services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH3 - Essex
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Essex,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CRS-LS-0009
9. Awarded to:
PA Group Ltd
Value Cost: 70,730
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 24/02/2014
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender.
The closing date for expressions of interest will be 17.00hours on Tuesday 5th November 2013 and all Pre-Qualification Questionnaires must be returned by 12.00 hours on Friday 22nd November 2013
To view this notice, please click here: