GB-Clacton on Sea: Millennium Square Design
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Clacton on Sea: Millennium Square Design
2. Awarding Authority:
Tendring District Council
Town Hall, Station Road, Clacton on Sea, CO15 1SE, United Kingdom
Tel. 01255 686984, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tendringdc.gov.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
4. Description: Landscape architectural services. Designs. Tendring District Council are looking for a landscape designer who can revitalise the Millennium Square in Walton on the Naze. Essex CO14 8AA .
We would like to create a link between the square and the town centre post office (opposite) to allow for more open air events. This redevelopment should incorporate power points for the market (and possible other trade occasions), anchor points for an overhead canopy and a seating area. We would also like 2 water points to allow for watering and cleaning.
The area is used as a car park for most of the week so all of the aforementioned points must take this into consideration both in terms of practicality and safety. There must be a suitable surface type, disabled/motorcycle/bicycle parking provisions. On market/event days the seating areas should still be useable.
The main entrance and focal point should be High Street side and facing the post office in order to draw customers in from the town.
The area will need to be lit. The current lighting columns and previously situated Millennium centre piece, could be made available as part of the redevelopment should there be interest to do so.
Companies/Individuals who are interested in working on this project should provide an indication of design ideas and indicative price for their suggestions along with any examples of previous designs and references.
The Council does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any submission.
As below please send your submissions to email address
The above email address will be locked until after the deadline so any queries should be directed to email@example.com
5. CPV Codes:
71420000 - Landscape architectural services.
22314000 - Designs.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH1 - East Anglia
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: East Anglia,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category L: Below 10K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 31/01/2014 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here: