GB-Colchester: Digital App for Colchester Castle
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Colchester: Digital App for Colchester Castle
1. Title: GB-Colchester: Digital App for Colchester Castle
2. Awarding Authority:
Colchester Borough Council
Rowan House, 33 Sheepen Road, Colchester, CO3 3WG, United Kingdom
Tel. 07812 994589, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.colchester.gov.uk
Attn: Matt Howe
3. Contract Type: Services
4. Description: Information technology services. Expressions of interest are requested from suitably qualified and experienced contractors for the provision of digital apps up to a value of £45,000 as part of the project to redevelop Colchester Castle, which is supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund and the European Regional Development Fund.
The app will include the delivery of the following:
• Detailed specification and costs for the app software development and creation
• An app that is able to work from several platforms from smartphone to tablet and also be updated
• Content creation, development and delivery
5. CPV Codes:
72222300 - Information technology services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH3 - Essex
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Essex,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CMYS-LB-0001
9. Awarded to:
Pinetum, Broughton Hall, Skipton, BD23 3AE, United Kingdom
Value Cost: 43,800
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 20/12/2013
11. Number of Tenders Received: 7
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender.
A brief for the work required will be issued on receipt of your expressions of interest, which must be sent to email@example.com. Quotations based on the requirements laid out in the brief should be received no later than 12:00 (noon) on 6th December 2013.
Interviews will be held with shortlisted contractors week commencing 16 December 2013.
Estimated contract period December 2013 to September 2014.
To view this notice, please click here: