GB-Hertford: The Provision of Leisure Management Services for 96 Shenley Road
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Hertford: The Provision of Leisure Management Services for 96 Shenley Road
2. Awarding Authority:
Hertfordshire County Council
Strategic Procurement Group, County Hall, Pegs Lane, Hertford, SG13 8DE, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1707292464, Fax. +44 1992588497, Email: email@example.com
3. Contract Type: Services
4. Description: Recreational, cultural and sporting services. Sports facilities operation services. Hertfordshire County Council (the Council) has a requirement for a partner who can operate and manage the new Community and Leisure Centre being developed at 96 Shenley Road, Borehamwood. The facility will include a Library, Community Hall and Meeting Rooms, Café. The occupiers of the building will be HCC Library Service, Borehamwood Museum and the Youth Service will also be a key user.
5. CPV Codes:
92000000 - Recreational, cultural and sporting services.
92610000 - Sports facilities operation services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH23 - Hertfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Hertfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: HCC Contract Reference Number HCC1306529 Tender Access Code: MXX9Y4529G
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category F: 1M to 5M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 31/07/2013 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
**Please refer to section 12 below for details on how to apply for this requirement**
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender.
The Contract will be for a five year period, with the potential to extend for up to 5 years and the partner will be expected to manage the building and put on community activities to encourage community use at the site, whilst generating revenue to contribute to the operating costs.
The anticipated annual expenditure on this service is presently circa £200,000 per annum.
The Contract will be for a period of 5 years with the option to extend on an annual basis for up to a maximum of a further 5 years at the sole discretion of the Council. The estimated annual value of the contract is between £150,000 and £200,000.
The award criterion for this contract will consist of a Price/Quality split, this will be broken down further within the tender documentation should you be successful through to the tender stage.
Suppliers must read through this set of instructions and follow the process to respond to this opportunity.
The information and/or documents for this opportunity are available on http://supplyhertfordshire.g2b.info You must register on this site to respond, if you are already registered you will not need to register again, simply use your existing username and password. Please note there is a password reminder link on the homepage.
Suppliers must log in, go to your Response Manager (click on Access Codes symbol) and add the following Access Code: MXX9Y4529G. Please ensure you follow any instruction provided to you here.
The deadline for submitting your response(s) is 31/07/2013 at 12:00 Noon. Please ensure that you allow yourself plenty of time when responding to this invitation prior to the closing date and time, especially if you have been asked to upload documents.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here: