GB-Stevenage: Care at Home - Framework
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Stevenage: Care at Home - Framework
2. Awarding Authority:
Hertfordshire County Council
Farnham House, Six Hills Way, Stevenage, SG1 2FQ, United Kingdom
Tel. 01438 843964, Email: email@example.com
Contact: SFAR204, Attn: Katie Rooke
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Health and social services.
4. Description: Health and social work services. Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) has a requirement for the provision of care at home services for children and young people. The anticipated annual expenditure on this service is presently circa £1.4 million per annum. HCC is seeking providers who can demonstrate a flexible approach in supplying care services to families in their own homes.
The contract will be awarded in the form of a Framework Agreement. Companies will be appointed to the framework agreement based on, amongst other things, ability, experience, sustainability and best value. Once awarded, call off contracts for each provision will be sought from companies on the framework, based on their suitability for the task.
5. CPV Codes:
85000000 - Health and social work services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH23 - Hertfordshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Hertfordshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: HCC1306406
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category F: 1M to 5M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 12/09/2013 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: Suppliers must read through this set of instructions and follow the process to respond to this opportunity.
The information and/or documents for this opportunity are available on http://supplyhertfordshire.g2b.info You must register on this site to respond, if you are already registered you will not need to register again, simply use your existing username and password. Please note there is a password reminder link on the homepage.
Suppliers must log in, go to your Response Manager (click on Access Codes symbol) and add the following Access Code: KF5N6YW2GR. Please ensure you follow any instruction provided to you here.
The deadline for submitting your response(s) is 12/09/2013 12:00. Please ensure that you allow yourself plenty of time when responding to this invitation prior to the closing date and time, especially if you have been asked to upload documents.
If you experience any technical difficulties please contact the Delta eSourcing Helpdesk on call 0845 270 7050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Period of Work Start date: 18/01/2014
Period of Work End date: 17/01/2018
Award Criteria: Most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated in the tender documents
Is this a Framework Agreement?: yes