GB-Clacton on Sea: Display Frames for the Sides of Vehicles
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Clacton on Sea: Display Frames for the Sides of Vehicles
2. Awarding Authority:
Tendring District Council
Town Hall, Station Road, Clacton on Sea, CO15 1SE, United Kingdom
Tel. 01255 686765, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tendringdc.gov.uk
Attn: Mr W Smith
3. Contract Type: Supplies
4. Description: Signs and related items. Signage. Frames. On this occasion we are NOT seeking expressions of interest. Therefore the date stated in 10. below is the deadline for actual quotations and not expressions of interest as stated.
Display frames required for the following refuse/recycling vehicles:
14 * 6/8 leggers max size of frame 300 * 120cm
8 * 4 leggers max size of frame 230 * 100cm
Total 22 vehicles (44 frames)
Manufacture of frames
Installation of frames to both sides of vehicle
Initial set of advertising banners
Please also provide a price for all campaign banner changeovers over a 5 year period at the rate of 2 changeovers per year for large and small
Evaluation will primarily be on price but with service, deliverability and quality also taken into account.
Please send your quotations to our locked email address:-
by the deadline of mid-day on 24 June 2013
Quotations will only be accepted by this method.
As this email address will be locked until after the deadline please direct any queries to Mr W Smith on email address email@example.com
5. CPV Codes:
44423400 - Signs and related items.
34928470 - Signage.
44142000 - Frames.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH1 - East Anglia
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: East Anglia,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 24/06/2013 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: On this occasion we are NOT seeking expressions of interest. Therefore the date stated in 10. above is the deadline for actual quotations and not expressions of interest as stated.
Submissions must go to our locked email address firstname.lastname@example.org
To view this notice, please click here: