GB-Clacton on Sea: CCTV Equipment Maintenance
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Clacton on Sea: CCTV Equipment Maintenance
2. Awarding Authority:
Tendring District Council
Town Hall, Station Road, Clacton on Sea, CO15 1SE, United Kingdom
Tel. 01255 686182, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tendringdc.gov.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
4. Description: Surveillance and security systems and devices. On this occasion we are NOT seeking expressions of interest. Therefore the date stated in 10. below is the deadline for actual quotations and not expressions of interest as stated.
TDC is seeking quotations for (1) the preventive maintenance and (2) reactive maintenance of its CCTV equipment, with the same contractor carrying out both preventive and reactive maintenance. This includes 86 CCTV cameras and associated equipment at various different camera sites in the Tendring District (“Camera Sites”) and equipment relating more generally to the Council’s CCTV system (or part(s) of it) at 6 other sites
If you are interested in being considered as a potential supplier for this piece of work then the detailed information/specification to enable you to prepare the necessary submission to the Council is available from
http://www.tendringdc.gov.uk/council/performance-spending/doing-business-council (please copy and paste).
The document entitled CCTV Equipment Maintenance Specification can be found under "useful documents" on the right hand side of the page.
Clarification of Deadlines and process :-
For any queries or to undertake the following please contact Claire Ellington, TDC’s Control Centre Service Development Manager by email at email@example.com before the deadlines.
• Deadline for booking survey appointments .. 7 June 2013
• Closing date for obtaining copy of the Asset Register .. 19 June 2013
• Closing dates for questions 19 June 2013
• Inspection/survey fortnight .. 10 to 21 June 2013
If you are able to undertake this work/provide this service please submit your quotation to our locked email address:-
before the closing date for submission of quotes 23 June 2013.
Quotations will only be accepted by this method and any submissions sent to an alternative email address will not be considered.
As the email box will remain locked until after the deadline please ensure you contact Claire Ellington by email as above for any queries.
Submissions will be assessed in relation to price and on the basis of quality and deliverability of service that can be provided.
The Council does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any submission.
5. CPV Codes:
35120000 - Surveillance and security systems and devices.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH1 - East Anglia
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: East Anglia,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 23/06/2013 22:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: On this occasion we are NOT seeking expressions of interest. Therefore the date stated in 10. above is the deadline for actual quotations and not expressions of interest as stated.
To view this notice, please click here: