GB-Southend: Provision of a Golf Starter Service
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Southend: Provision of a Golf Starter Service
1. Title: GB-Southend: Provision of a Golf Starter Service
2. Awarding Authority:
Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
Civic Centre, Victoria Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, SS2 6ER, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1702534026, Fax. +44 1702215110, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Corporate Procurement, Attn: Suzanne Clark
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Recreational, cultural and sporting services.
4. Description: Sports facilities operation services. Recreational, cultural and sporting services. Southend-on-Sea Borough Council is inviting expressions of interest for a term contractor that is required to manage the Belfairs Golf Course starter service.The contractor will be responsible for operating the golf starters service. This includes customer enquiries, the collection of fees and charges, golf bookings and the issue of tickets in accordance with the financial regulations of the Authority. The Contractor is responsible for the supervision of the commencement of play by each player at the first tee to ensure the correct order of play and any other conditions are properly met.The contract will be for 5 years year commencing on 22nd January 2015, with the option to extend for a two further years subject to satisfactory performance and by mutual consent.Southend-on-Sea Borough Council welcomes submissions from all organisational types, including the Third Sector.If you wish to tender for the above requirement, please contact the Procurement Team, to request the Tender Documentation. AddressCorporate Procurement, 5th Floor, Civic Centre, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS2 6ER.E-Mail email@example.com Phone01702 215000Closing date for document requests is 11th December 2014.Completed tenders should be returned by 12 noon on 18th December 2014.
5. CPV Codes:
92610000 - Sports facilities operation services.
92000000 - Recreational, cultural and sporting services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH31 - Southend-on-Sea
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Southend-on-Sea,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
The School of Golf
35 Western Road, Leigh On Sea, SS9 2PR, United Kingdom
Tel. +447920745095, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Matthew Mahoney and Jack Cole
Value Cost: 255,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 09/02/2015
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 22/01/2015
Period of Work End date: 21/01/2022
Award Criteria: Most economically advantageous tender as specified by the weightings below
Weighting Priority Award Criteria Details