GB-Colchester: Maintenance & Support of CCTV System
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Colchester: Maintenance & Support of CCTV System
2. Awarding Authority:
Colchester Borough Council
Rowan House, Sheepen Road, Colchester, CO3 3WG, United Kingdom
Tel. 01376 551414, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.colchester.gov.uk
Attn: Matt Howe
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Closed circuit television services. Closed-circuit television cameras. Repair and maintenance services of television equipment. Colchester Borough Council has a large town centre CCTV system and associated fibre-optic based transmission network. The system consists of a Council control room, outstations, and CCTV cameras installed on the public highway and private premises. The provision of CCTV maintenance and Support services is required to be delivered in accordance with the Council's Contract and Specification.
5. CPV Codes:
92222000 - Closed circuit television services.
32234000 - Closed-circuit television cameras.
50341000 - Repair and maintenance services of television equipment.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH3 - Essex
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Essex,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CMLS-JH-0001
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 28/11/2014 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
The Essex Procurement Hub
Braintree District Council, Causeway House, Braintree, CM7 9HB, United Kingdom
Tel. 01376 551414, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Matt Howe
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender. Expressions of Interest must be received by 17:00 Hrs on Friday 28th November 2014, with the resulting Pre Qualification Questionnaire returned by 15:00 hrs on Wednesday 3rd December 2014. The tender docuemnts will be issued to all selected suppliers on Monday 8th December 2014.
To view this notice, please click here:
Period of Work Start date: 01/02/2015
Period of Work End date: 31/01/2018
Award Criteria: Most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated in the tender documents
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no