GB-Colchester: Bridge Feasibility Study
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Colchester: Bridge Feasibility Study
2. Awarding Authority:
Colchester Borough Council
Rowan House, 33 Sheepen Road, Colchester, CO3 3WG, United Kingdom
Tel. 07812 994589, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.colchester.gov.uk
Attn: Matt Howe
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Feasibility study, advisory service, analysis. Civil engineering consultancy services. Highways consultancy services. Colchester are looking for an experienced consultant to undertake a Feasibility Study and produce a Report on the costed options for bridging the A12 for people to walk, cycle or ride across safely in addition to supporting sustainable urban development. The project will focus on 2 locations and full details will be provided to interested parties.
5. CPV Codes:
71241000 - Feasibility study, advisory service, analysis.
71311000 - Civil engineering consultancy services.
71311210 - Highways consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH3 - Essex
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Essex,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CMYS-PW-001
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 05/11/2014 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
The Essex Procurement Hub
Braintree District Council, Causeway House, Braintree, CM7 9HB, United Kingdom
Tel. 07812 994589, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Matt Howe
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender. Expressions of interest should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, whereby the quotation forms outlining the requirements of this project will be issued. Completed quotations must be returned by 12:00 (noon) on Monday 10th November 2014 and Tenderers may be required to attend an interview on 19th November 2014.
To view this notice, please click here:
Period of Work Start date: 17/11/2014
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2015
Award Criteria: Most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated in the tender documents