GB-Colchester: Colchester Castle Park – Works to various structures
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Colchester: Colchester Castle Park – Works to various structures
1. Title: GB-Colchester: Colchester Castle Park – Works to various structures
2. Awarding Authority:
Colchester Borough Council
Rowan House, 33 Sheepen Road, Colchester, CO3 3WG, United Kingdom
Tel. 01206 508920, Email: email@example.com
3. Contract Type: Works
4. Description: Masonry and bricklaying work. Stonework. Excavation work at archaeological sites. Drainage construction works. Paving and asphalting works. Repainting work. Painting and protective-coating work of structures. Painting work of buildings. Buildings of particular historical or architectural interest. Preservation services of historical buildings. Expressions of interest are requested from suitably qualified and experienced contractors for the provision of the following building works to the value of c£100k in Colchester Castle Park: Masonry repairs.•Specialist stonework (cleaning and repair).•Supervised excavations.•Drainage improvement works.•Paving reinstatement.•Specialist ironwork repairs.•Timber repairs.•External redecoration.Tenders are expected to be sent out to main contractors in July 2014. Estimated contract period to be August 2014 to October 2014.Contractors are to note that Colchester Castle Park is a Scheduled Ancient Monument.
5. CPV Codes:
45262500 - Masonry and bricklaying work.
45262510 - Stonework.
45112450 - Excavation work at archaeological sites.
45232450 - Drainage construction works.
45233222 - Paving and asphalting works.
45442180 - Repainting work.
45442120 - Painting and protective-coating work of structures.
45442110 - Painting work of buildings.
45212350 - Buildings of particular historical or architectural interest.
92522200 - Preservation services of historical buildings.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH3 - Essex
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Essex,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: NPS-MW-0002
9. Awarded to:
Universal Stone Ltd
Grange Farm Business Centre, Woodham Road, Battlesbridge, Wickford, SS11 7QU, United Kingdom
Attn: Michael Whelton
Value Cost: 96,820.81
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 01/09/2014
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender. PQQ's will be sent out after the closing date for expressing an interest
To view this notice, please click here: