GB-Colchester: Window Cleaning
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Colchester: Window Cleaning
1. Title: GB-Colchester: Window Cleaning
2. Awarding Authority:
Colchester Borough Homes
Rowan House, 33 Sheepen Road, Colchester, CO3 3WG, United Kingdom
Tel. 01376 551414, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.colchesterboroughhomes.co.uk
Attn: Matt Howe
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Building-cleaning services and property management services.
4. Description: Accommodation, building and window cleaning services. Window-cleaning services. To clean the windows of all nominated Sheltered Housing Schemes and 2-3 storey Communal Flats managed by Colchester Borough Homes and all nominated Office and Corporate Buildings owned by Colchester Borough Council.
5. CPV Codes:
90911000 - Accommodation, building and window cleaning services.
90911300 - Window-cleaning services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH3 - Essex
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Essex,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CBH-LS-0002
9. Awarded to:
S&S Cleaning Services Essex Ltd
Studlands, Colchester, CO6 5AD, United Kingdom
Tel. 01206 262158
Attn: Steve Emmott
Value Cost: 71,016
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 30/09/2014
11. Number of Tenders Received: 7
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender.To obtain the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ), suppliers must contact Matt Howe via email at email@example.com and the deadline for requesting the PQQ is 17.04.2014 at 17:00hrs and the deadline for submitting your response(s) is 25.04.2014 at 15:00 hrs. Please ensure that you allow yourself plenty of time when responding to this invite prior to the closing date and time, especially as you will need to submit a hard copy of your PQQ to the address detailed in the PQQ Document by the closing date of 15:00 on 25.04.2014.
To view this notice, please click here:
Period of Work Start date: 01/08/2014
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2018
Award Criteria: Most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated in the tender documents