GB-Colchester: Big Screen Event
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Colchester: Big Screen Event
2. Awarding Authority:
Colchester Borough Council
Rowan House, 33 Sheepen Road, Colchester, CO3 3WG, United Kingdom
Tel. 07812 994589, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.colchester.gov.uk
Attn: Matt Howe
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Projection screens. To supply, install and remove a big screen and associated PA system during July 2015 to accommodate an audience of approximately 2000 people, within Colchester's' Castle Park.
5. CPV Codes:
38653400 - Projection screens.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH3 - Essex
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Essex,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CMYS-CC-0002
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 03/10/2014 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
The Essex Procurement Hub
Braintree District Council, Causeway House, Braintree, CM7 9HB, United Kingdom
Tel. 07812 994589, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Matt Howe
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender.Expressions of Interest can be sought, by emailing Matthew.email@example.com, the deadline for which is 17:00 hrs on 3rd October 2014. Completed quotations must be submitted by 12:00 (noon) on 10th October 2014, following the instructions detailed in the documents.
To view this notice, please click here:
Period of Work Start date: 06/07/2015
Period of Work End date: 12/07/2015
Award Criteria: Most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated in the tender documents
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no