GB-Colchester: Tree Inspections & Risk Assessments
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Colchester: Tree Inspections & Risk Assessments
2. Awarding Authority:
Colchester Borough Council
Rowan House, 33 Sheepen Road, Colchester, Co3 3WG, United Kingdom
Tel. 07812994589, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.colchester.gov.uk
Attn: Matt Howe
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Trees. Risk or hazard assessment other than for construction. Colchester Borough Council, Colchester Borough Homes and Essex County Highways jointly own or manage approximately 36200 trees. Following the winter storms of 2013/14 a complete update of the existing tree management system is required
5. CPV Codes:
03452000 - Trees.
90711100 - Risk or hazard assessment other than for construction.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH3 - Essex
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Essex,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CMYS-LM-0001
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 29/08/2014 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
The Essex Procurement Hub
Braintree District Council, Causeway House, Braintree, CM7 9HB, United Kingdom
Tel. 07812994589, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Matt Howe
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender. Expressions of Interest should be emailed to Matt Howe by no later than 17:00 hrs on 29th August 2014. The Quotation forms will then be issued on Monday 1st September 2014, with a return date of 12:00 (noon) on Friday 12th September 2014.
To view this notice, please click here:
Period of Work Start date: 01/10/2014
Period of Work End date: 30/09/2015
Award Criteria: Most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated in the tender documents
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no