GB-Colchester: Market Demand Study
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNoticeAddendum - GB-Colchester: Market Demand Study
1. Title: GB-Colchester: Market Demand Study
2. Awarding Authority:
Colchester Borough Council
Rowan House, Sheepen Road, Colchester, CO3 3WG, United Kingdom
Tel. 07812 994589, URL: www.colchester.gov.uk
Attn: Matt Howe
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Research and development services and related consultancy services. Research services. The purpose of this study is to deliver against two key objectives:
• Identify the market demand for incubation and managed workspace for potential occupiers from the Colchester Creative and Digital Media sector
• Identify skills issues – shortages, gaps and barriers to entry – by businesses and freelancers within this local sector
It is envisaged that the Project will undertake a two-stage approach to fulfilling the above requirements. The first stage will consist of a Baseline Mapping of the relevant sector/s and the production of a Contact Database, together with an Engagement Strategy for delivering the market demand and skills issues elements. The second stage will deliver the Market Demand and Skills Issue modules, identify potential Economic Impacts and present the Conclusions and Recommendations.
Additional detail will be provided within the documents.
5. CPV Codes:
73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services.
73110000 - Research services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH3 - Essex
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Essex,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CMLS-AF-0001
9. Awarded to:
Creative Space Management
Round Foundry Media Centre, Fundry Street, Leeds, LS11 5QP, United Kingdom
Tel. 0797 124 7553
Attn: Toby Hyam
Value Cost: 12,450
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 05/08/2014
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To express your interest in this project, please email email@example.com and the documents will be issued.
To view this notice, please click here:
Period of Work Start date: 01/08/2014
Period of Work End date: 30/09/2014
Award Criteria: Most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated in the tender documents