GB-Clacton on Sea: CLACTON SEAFRONT COASTAL BRIEF
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Clacton on Sea: CLACTON SEAFRONT COASTAL BRIEF
2. Awarding Authority:
Tendring District Council
Town Hall, Station Road, Clacton on Sea, CO15 1SE, United Kingdom
Tel. 01255 686351, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tendringdc.gov.uk
Attn: Sally Looker
3. Contract Type: Services
4. Description: Economic research services. Market and economic research; polling and statistics. Economic impact assessment. Urban planning and landscape architectural services. Business analysis consultancy services. Research consultancy services. PLEASE NOTE - ON THIS OCCASION WE ARE NOT SEEKING EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST. THEREFORE THE DATE STATED IN 10. BELOW IS THE DEADLINE FOR ACTUAL QUOTATIONS AND NOT EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST AS STATED.
Consultants are invited to bid for the Clacton Seafront Feasibility Study in order to assist the Council to maximise the positive effects of a £36 million investment in its coastal defences. The current coastal project is now starting on site and will be completed by the end of 2015. It is a once in a generation opportunity to re think a significant proportion of our coastline and we aspire to be recognised as a distinctive, quality destination for a broad range of visitor groups.
We require consultants who are capable of understanding how this opportunity could be developed with regard to deliverable and viable economic activities. An economic impact assessment will be required so that this can inform the investor pack which will be one of the outcomes of the work.
If you are interested in submitting a quotation please copy and paste the following link into your web browser to locate full details.
You will locate the document you require under heading "Useful Documents" on the right hand side of the page.
5. CPV Codes:
79311400 - Economic research services.
79300000 - Market and economic research; polling and statistics.
79311410 - Economic impact assessment.
71400000 - Urban planning and landscape architectural services.
72221000 - Business analysis consultancy services.
73210000 - Research consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH1 - East Anglia
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: East Anglia,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 04/08/2014 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: PLEASE NOTE - ON THIS OCCASION WE ARE NOT SEEKING EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST. THEREFORE THE DATE STATED IN 10. ABOVE IS THE DEADLINE FOR ACTUAL QUOTATIONS. PLEASE SEE ABOVE LINK TO SPECIFICATION AND FULL DETAILS.
To view this notice, please click here: