Chelmsford City Council has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Chelmsford: Pay by Phone|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||Chelmsford City Council|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Chelmsford: Pay by Phone
1. Title: GB-Chelmsford: Pay by Phone
2. Awarding Authority:
Chelmsford City Council
Civic Centre, Duke Street, Chelmsford, CM1 1JE, United Kingdom
Tel. 01245 606485, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Chris Lay
3. Contract Type: Services
4. Description: Parking services. Point of sale (POS) software package. Chelmsford City Council is invitng companies to express interest in the concession for the provision of a cashless payment solution for its city centre car parks. Whilst the preferred option is a solution based on mobile phones other proposals that enable customers to use the car parks without the need for cash will be considered. The timetable is for business proposals to be submitted by the end of September, with the possibility of follow-up presentations to officers of the Council and the chosen system to be operational by January 2013.
Initially, expressions of interest should be e-mailed to email@example.com accompanied by;
evidence of PCI DSS acceditation;
evidence, including contact details, of at least two local or regional government body clients where your cashless payment solutions is provided for car parks such that references can be obtained
audited accounts for the last two financial years.
The deadline for the expression of interest is noon on Friday 17 August 2012.
5. CPV Codes:
63712400 - Parking services.
48110000 - Point of sale (POS) software package.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH3 - Essex
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Essex,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CL/PBP/2012
9. Awarded to:
1 The Boulevard, Shire Park, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1EL, United Kingdom
Attn: Amy Talbot
Value Cost: 0.0
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 01/05/2013
11. Number of Tenders Received: 5
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender.
To view this notice, please click here: