Southend-on-Sea Borough Council has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Southend: Refurbishment of Belfairs Swim Centre|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||Southend-on-Sea Borough Council|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Southend: Refurbishment of Belfairs Swim Centre
1. Title: GB-Southend: Refurbishment of Belfairs Swim Centre
2. Awarding Authority:
Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
Civic Centre, Victoria Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, SS2 6ER, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1702215000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Property services, Attn: Property Team
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Construction work for swimming pool. Refurbishment work. Installation of changing rooms. Installation of pipe system. Lightning-conductor installation work. THIS IS AN AWARD NOTICE. Southend-on-Sea Borough Council wish to run an open tender to appoint a contractor for refurbishment works at Belfairs Swim Centre.The project involves the following:-• Replacement of pool plant and pipework, including replacement of chemical dosing equipment• Refurbishment of reception• Refurbishment of changing rooms including alterations to the structure and to the ventilation• Replacement of hot, cold water services and heating pipework• Electrical rewire of the whole site including replacement of lighting and power.Works are anticipated to commence on 13th April 2015 and complete on 19th July 2015.Comprehensive architectural, structural, mechanical & electrical services drawings, and specifications will be issued to all contractors under a JCT form of contract.Please submit your request to tender no later than 10.00am on Thursday 26th February 2015. The tenders will be sent out on Thursday 26th February 2015 with a return date of 21st March 2015.The returned tenders will be considered against an evaluation ratio of 70% for price and 30% for quality. Please submit your request to tender at email@example.com.
5. CPV Codes:
45212212 - Construction work for swimming pool.
45453100 - Refurbishment work.
45212230 - Installation of changing rooms.
45231112 - Installation of pipe system.
45312311 - Lightning-conductor installation work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH31 - Southend-on-Sea
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Southend-on-Sea,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Unit 1, Meridian Business Park, Fleming Road, Waltham Abbey, EN9 3BZ , United Kingdom
Tel. 01992 718 231, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Celestine Ekpenyong
Value Cost: 616,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: Yes Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 27/03/2015
11. Number of Tenders Received: 8
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 13/04/2015
Period of Work End date: 19/07/2015
Award Criteria: Most economically advantageous tender as specified by the weightings below
Weighting Priority Award Criteria Details