Chelmsford City Council has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Chelmsford: Riverside CHP|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||Chelmsford City Council|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Chelmsford: Riverside CHP
1. Title: GB-Chelmsford: Riverside CHP
2. Awarding Authority:
Chelmsford City Council
Civic Centre, Duke Street, Chelmsford, CM1 1JE, United Kingdom
Tel. 01245 606485, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Chris Lay
3. Contract Type: Works
4. Description: Installation services of electrical and mechanical equipment. Chelmsford City Council is seeking to undertake works at its popular Riverside Leisure Centre to improve the energy efficiency and function of the current heating systems. This work includes the project management of the installation of a newly purchased Combined Heat and Power plant, exchange of heater batteries and run around coils, and upgrades to pumps and the current Building Energy Management System.
Expressions of interest are invited from experienced Mechanical and Electrical contractors to undertake works commencing in July 2013 and concluding in October 2013. Applications should be made to email@example.com and the deadline for the return of submissions is noon on Friday 14 June 2013.
Applicants will be expected to arrange a site visit prior to submitting their tenders.
5. CPV Codes:
51100000 - Installation services of electrical and mechanical equipment.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH3 - Essex
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Essex,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CL/RCHP/2013
9. Awarded to:
15-29 Eyre Street, London, EC1R 5LB, United Kingdom
Contact: Don Elliot
Value Cost: 260000.0
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 18/07/2013
11. Number of Tenders Received: 6
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender.
To view this notice, please click here: