Chelmsford City Council has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Chelmsford: Strategic Housing Market Assessment|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||Chelmsford City Council|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Chelmsford: Strategic Housing Market Assessment
1. Title: GB-Chelmsford: Strategic Housing Market Assessment
2. Awarding Authority:
Chelmsford City Council
Civic Centre, Duke Street, Chelmsford, CM1 1JE, United Kingdom
Tel. 01245 606485, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Chris Lay
3. Contract Type: Services
4. Description: Urban planning services. The Councils of Braintree, Brentwood, Chelmsford, Colchester and Maldon, hereafter referred to as the 'Consortium', require the services of an experienced consultant who has sound knowledge of Strategic Housing Market Assessments (SHMA) and related Housing Needs Surveys to undertake these services for each partner authority. The outputs should be those required under the CLG Good Practice SHMA guidance and comply with the National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF) which states that local planning authorities should have a clear understanding of housing needs in their area.
Partnership working between the consortium members currently exists in various ways, with Brentwood, Chelmsford and Maldon forming the Heart of Essex partnership and Braintree, Colchester and Maldon forming part of the Greater Haven Gateway sub region. All five councils have existing SHMAs. Chelmsford City Council will be the lead body for this procurement. It should be noted that Brentwood Borough Council has a critical deadline of the end of June 2013 for its report.
Initial selection will be by means of Pre-Qualification Questionnaire, obtainable by e-mailing email@example.com and to be returned by 12 noon on Friday 22 February. Shortlisted candidates will then be sent a full specification against which to tender with a return deadline of mid-March. The value of this contract is not envisaged to exceeed OJEU thresholds.
5. CPV Codes:
71410000 - Urban planning services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH3 - Essex
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Essex,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: CL/SHMA/2013
9. Awarded to:
David Couttie Associates
Buckden Mount, 8 Thornhill road, Huddersfield, HU3 3Au, United Kingdom
Contact: Dala Zalasie
Value Cost: 80000.0
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 01/05/2013
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement, and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender.
To view this notice, please click here: